Try It… You Might Like It Competition
1. Entrants to the Promotion are bound by these terms and conditions.
2. The Promotion is open to those resident in the UK aged 18 and over. It excludes employees of the Promoter and anyone professionally connected to the competition.
3. Timings: The Promotion starts at 12:01pm on 25th May and finishes at 11:59pm on 25th May 2015. The Promoter reserves the right to amend the competition end date or withdraw the Promotion at any time.
4. How to enter: To enter, you must have access to the internet and either;
i. ‘Like’ the promotional post found on the Crabbie’s Facebook Page (http://facebook.com/CrabbiesUK). Entrants should also ‘like’ the Crabbie’s UK Facebook Page.
ii. Retweet the promotional tweet found on the Crabbie’s UK Twitter page (http://twitter.com/CrabbiesUK). Entrants must also follow the @CrabbiesUK Twitter.
ii. Only one entry per user per platform. If it becomes apparent that you attempting to circumvent this condition by any means your entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void.
5. Prize: One winner on Facebook and one winner on Twitter will each receive a case of 12 x 500ml bottles of Crabbie’s Original Alcoholic Ginger Beer. The prize is subject to availability, non-transferable, and the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equivalent or greater value. No cash alternative.
6. Selecting the winner & delivery: Winners will be selected at random. Winner/s will be selected within 72 hours of the closing date and notified by reply to the promotional post or by direct message. Winner/s must then provide the requested details within 5 working days to claim their prize. Proof of ID may be required.
7. The Promoter’s decisions regarding all Promotion matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the operation of the Promotion, or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive or to contravene the spirit of the Competition.
9. By entering this promotion you hereby assign to the Promoter, and waive your moral rights in, the complete copyright and all other intellectual property rights whatsoever in your entry and in any promotional and advertising material and similar which arises out of or is in connection with this promotion. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, from any entrant’s participation in the prize draw or from any prize.
10. The Promoter is Grapple, Wharfebank Business Centre, Otley, W. Yorks, LS21 3JP. Any correspondence regarding this Competition should be forwarded in writing to Social Media Team at the above address.
11. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Entrants agree that Facebook shall have no liability in respect of this draw.
Your use of Twitter is subject to the terms and conditions of service of Twitter, located here: https://twitter.com/tos. The Promoter reserves the right to remove any tweets in breach of this term with immediate effect, at its sole discretion. Entrants found to be using multiple accounts to enter will be disqualified.