Competition Terms and Conditions
Win Crabbie’s Mac
- Entrants to the free promotion are bound by these terms and conditions.
- Two winners, one on Facebook and one on Twitter, will receive a prize of a 70cl bottle of Crabbie’s Mac to share with friends.
- The free promotion is only open to residents of the UK, aged 18 or over. Entries are limited to one per person. The prize is non-changeable, non-refundable and no cash alternative will be given.
- The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to substitute a similar prize of equivalent or greater value.
- The following persons are not eligible to enter the promotion: (i) employees of any business involved or associated with the Prize Draw (including the Promoter and its associated companies, any appointed agency and any other agent or representative); and (ii) any such person’s family or household members.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
- Entries will be accepted online at facebook.com/CrabbiesUK or twitter.com/CrabbiesUK. To enter the Prize Draw please pause the video in the promotional post so it appears as though Robert Burns is wearing the video and take a screen shot and either
a) on Facebook comment on the promotional post with your screenshot
b) on Twitter follow @CrabbiesUK and tweet your screenshot to @CrabbiesUK with the hashtag #CrabbiesBurnsNight
- The promotion opens at 12.01pm on Sunday 25th January 2015 and closes at 11.59 on 25th January 2015.
- Winners will be chosen at random from all valid and correct entries received. The winners will be notified by direct message on Twitter or reply to their comment on Facebook within 48 hours, and must provide their details including proof of age within 7 days to claim their tickets. The winner’s name and county will be available by sending a stamped SAE to the Promoter at the address below, within 3 months of the closing date, marked “Crabbie’s Burns Night promotion”
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries incompletely or incorrectly completed or not received for whatever reason. Neither the Promoter nor any appointed agent will accept responsibility for any technical or other error that might arise whilst submitting any entry.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the Prize Draw, the decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions.
- By entering the Prize Draw, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete.
- Any information submitted by you must be personal to and relate specifically to you. You hereby warrant that the information which you submit and/or distribute will not infringe the intellectual property, privacy or any other rights of any third party, and will not contain anything which is libellous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, harassing or threatening.
- Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party other than is absolutely necessary so as to fulfil the prize offered under this Prize Draw without the individual’s prior consent.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to remove and disqualify any entry that does not adhere to these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter may amend or withdraw this Prize Draw where necessary if circumstances arise that are beyond its control.
- The winner may be invited to take part in any publicity accompanying or resulting from this Prize Draw. By entering this Prize Draw you hereby assign to the Promoter the complete copyright and all other intellectual property rights whatsoever in any promotional and advertising material and similar which arises out of or is in connection with this Prize Draw.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the operation of the prize draw or to be acting in violation of these terms and conditions or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person deliberately to undermine the legitimate operation of the prize draw may be a violation of criminal and civil law and, should such an attempt be made, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Promoter’s failure to enforce any of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Except where prohibited, entrants agree that: (1) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this prize draw, but in no event legal fees; and (2) under no circumstances will entrants be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrants hereby waive all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages otherwise increased. Subject to clause 20, and subject to any liability arising as a result of its fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, the Promoter’s liability for claims related to this promotion is limited to a maximum of three thousand pounds.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, from any entrant’s participation in the prize draw or from any prize.
- The Promoter is Digital Welly, Pegholme Mill, Wharfebank Business Centre, Otley, West Yorkshire, LS21 3JP. All communication regarding this Prize Draw should be forwarded in writing to Crabbie’s Burns Night Promotion, at the above address.
- English law governs these terms and conditions and the parties hereby agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.