Win Tickets to the Crabbie’s Grand National 2015
Terms and Conditions
- Entrants to the prize draw are bound by these terms and conditions and by any terms, conditions and restrictions set by Aintree Racecourse and/or The Jockey Club.
- Promotion exclusive to The Courtyard, Chester St, Manchester M1 5SH. Purchase necessary. While stocks last.
- One winner will receive a pair of general admission tickets to the Crabbie’s Grand National Festival on Saturday 11 April 2015, subject to availability. Please note: no travel, accommodation, hospitality or other expenses are included.
- You must be aged 18 or over to enter the promotion and anyone accompanying the winner to Aintree must be aged 18 or over. UK residents only. Entries limited to two per person per day.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-changeable and no cash alternative will be given. Tickets may not be sold. The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to substitute a similar prize of equivalent or greater value.
- The following persons are not eligible to enter the promotion: (i) employees of the Promoter and its associated companies and any appointed agency and any other agent or representative; and (ii) employees of The Courtyard; and (iii) any such person’s family or household members.
- To enter a draw you must complete the entry form available with the purchase of any Crabbie’s Alcoholic Ginger Beer or Crabbie’s Fruits product and post it in the promotional entry box.
- The draw will close at midday on 26 March 2015. The winner will be drawn that evening at random from all valid entries received by midday on 26 March 2015. Winner will be contacted by email or telephone within 2 days and asked to arrange collection of tickets from The Courtyard. Proof of age/ID may be required for collection. Given the short timescales involved if a winner cannot be contacted within 3 days, despite the Promoter’s reasonable efforts, the Promoter reserves the right to choose an alternative winner.
- To obtain the winner’s name and county please send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to the Crabbie’s Brand Manager, at the Promoter’s address stated below, by 30 June 2015, stating “Courtyard Grand National Promotion 2015”.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the draw, the decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify an entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe they have breached any of these terms and conditions.
- By entering this draw you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you and/or on your behalf is true, current and complete.
- The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for entries that are incomplete, incorrectly completed or not received for whatever reason. Neither the Promoter nor any appointed agent nor any participating venue will accept responsibility for any technical or other error that might arise whilst submitting any entry.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the operation of the prize draw or to be acting in violation of these terms and conditions or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person deliberately to undermine the legitimate operation of the prize draw may be a violation of criminal and civil law and, should such an attempt be made, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Promoter’s failure to enforce any of these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party other than is necessary so as to fulfil the terms of this promotion.
- Any information submitted by you must be personal to and relate specifically to you. You hereby warrant that the information which you submit and/or distribute will not infringe the intellectual property, privacy or any other rights of any third party, and will not contain anything which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, harassing or threatening.
- The Promoter will take all reasonable steps to avoid causing undue disappointment to consumers but reserves the right to amend or withdraw this promotion where necessary if circumstances arise that are beyond its control.
- The winner may be required to take part in any publicity accompanying or resulting from this promotion. By participating in a draw entrants hereby assign to the Promoter the complete copyright and all other intellectual property rights in any photos, promotional and advertising material and similar which arises out of or is in connection with this promotion.
- Except where prohibited, entrants agree that: (1) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this prize draw, but in no event legal fees; and (2) under no circumstances will entrants be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrants hereby waive all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages otherwise increased. Subject to clause 20, and subject to any liability arising as a result of its fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, the Promoter’s liability for claims related to this promotion is limited to a maximum of three thousand pounds.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, from any entrant’s participation in the prize draw or from any prize.
- The Promoter is: Halewood International Ltd, The Sovereign Distillery, Wilson Road, Huyton Business Park, Liverpool L36 6AD. All communication regarding this promotion should be forwarded in writing to: Crabbie’s Brand Manager, “Courtyard Grand National Promotion 2015” at the above address.
- English law governs these terms and conditions and the parties hereby agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The Promoter is a signatory to the Portman Code and promotes responsible drinking. DrinkAware.co.uk for the facts.